We welcome contributions or guest bloggers. By writing for Leads Rating, you can review a smart device to help others make the right choice, discuss products in your own unique way and express personal experiences. Surely, without losing the appropriate credits and acknowledgment.
First, we have to explain some guidelines:
Leads Rating focuses on home automation reviews. This includes and not limited to robotic vacuums, smart thermostats, security cameras, smart locks, coffee makers, irrigation systems and smart hubs.
We’re open to new niches and discoveries. If you have something to offer, please use this form.
To contribute, you need to write a guide or a review to the topics above.
Now, some DOs and DON’Ts.
- Write a 1,000-word minimum original piece. Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes your personal blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, positive, yet still easy to read.
- It’s better if your article includes a unique photo which is well lit, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is recommended.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- You can place one link to your own website/profile page in the article. It’d be nice if you link to other articles on Leads Rating too!
- Write an article specifically to promote a business, brand, or product.
- Submit an article written by content farms only to boost SEO.
- Link to a product. All links must point to articles or homepages.
Use the form below to submit your article titles (and 1-2 sentences explanation, if needed). Ideally, you should come up with 3-5 titles, then we will choose one for you to write.